Killington Bike Park info
BIKE PARK SNAPSHOT
The Killington Bike Park is New England’s fastest growing downhill mountain bike park and features three high-speed lifts serving over 30 miles of trails. From beginner to expert and classic New England to Gravity Logic’s signature flow trails, Killington Bike Park has terrain suitable for everyone.
Three unique mountain areas make up our gravity-fueled bike park.
Snowshed: Home of our beginner terrain with plenty of intermediate trails to keep you busy once you get the hang of it.
Ramshead: Home of our signature freestyle trails and intermediate and advanced terrain for bikers who’ve graduated from Snowshed.
Killington Peak: We’ve been offering classic New England trails featuring plenty of rock and roots for over 25 years off Killington Peak.
Covid measures for the public
COVID-19 SAFETY POLICIES
We look forward to welcoming you to Killington Resort with modified operations and policies. Our management team has developed comprehensive plans to reduce the chance of COVID-19 spreading, which will be most successful with cooperation from both our guests and staff.
Some of the measures we are asking our guests to take include:
- Not participating in resort activities unless you are a Vermont resident or have self-quarantined for a minimum of 14 days per executive order 01-20. We do not currently know when we will be able to welcome guests from outside Vermont without self-quarantining.
- Staying home if you are displaying signs of respiratory illness or have a fever.
- Complying with physical distance guidelines and remaining at least 6 ft. apart from others unless they are from the same household.
- Following our suggestion to wear a cloth face covering when indoors or in the presence of others.
- Booking all activities in advance online or by phone by credit card to prevent unnecessary in-person transactions.
- Washing hands or using sanitizer frequently.
- Following an arrive, play and leave philosophy by not arriving to the resort earlier than necessary and leaving when done with your selected activity. Please, no tailgating in the parking lots or congregating/spectating in common areas indoors or outside.
For more info please visit https://www.killington.com/plan-your-trip/summer-activities/bike-park
Have a great June. If you need entertainment, gives us a call 802-342-4295